If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org:
PROJECT ARCHITECT / PROJECT MANAGER
TAM+CZ Architects is currently seeking a full-time, experienced Project Architect/Project Manager to join our team of experts in assisting, leading, guiding and providing creative solutions to our diverse clientele.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Construction Management, or in another related field.
- Knowledge of California Building, Fire and Accessibility Codes.
- Must be proficient with AutoCad and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Revit experience would be preferred.
- Superior verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- At least 5 years’ of related experience overseeing technically complex educational, health care and civic projects; DSA and OSHPD procedures.
- A strong understanding of construction process and paperwork management, including but not limited to: RFIs, submittals, project schedules, consultants, and authorities having jurisdiction
- In-depth understanding of Contract Document Drawings and Specifications.
- Build and maintain favorable working relationships with Clients, contractors, authorities having jurisdiction, and all other team members.
- Perform on-site observations and produce field reports.
- Makes substantial completion inspections/determination and prepares list of deficiencies and other close-out activities.
TAM+CZ Architects offers:
Competitive salaries and an excellent employee benefits package.
An equal opportunity employer making employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, gender, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disorder, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.